Click Here for Christmas Holiday Return Policy
1. Place a New Order on our Website. Don't wait...inventory changes daily!
2. Ship your return to us by USPS, UPS, or FedEx at customer expense. Please insure your package.
3. We will credit your account when we receive your returned merchandise
Criteria for returning merchandise.
We will deduct from your refund, or donate your items that do not meet criteria.
We have had particular problems with garments full of pet hairs, smoke odors, ripped packages of underwear/pajamas, and opened shirts returned without original packaging or returned with packaging that is unusable. We have also received orders belonging to other webstores.
In each of the above cases, you will be charged either
a cleaning fee (when possible), or your item will be donated to local charity.
Refunds will be applied to customer's original payment method. Freight charges not refundable.
Suits and Blazers are special order items, and returns will be assessed a restock and refurbishment fee of $15. Please know your sizes before ordering.
International Returns Require RMA Number.
1. Send only via your local postal service. UPS & FedEx returns will be refused.
2. Write a memo to U.S. Customs stating that this is a return. Provide our invoice on the outside of the box.
3. Put Customer Return in the reference section of the return label.
4. Customers who send returns without proper documents will be charged for inbound duties that are assessed.
Returns need to be shipped to our address in Dallas:
Big & Tall Direct
7275 Envoy Ct
Dallas, TX 75247
Please allow 2 weeks after we receive your return for credit to appear on your bankcard statement.